Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 1 έως 5 από 5
  1. 10-10-13 17:42 #1
    Προεπιλογή Πως κρίνονται οι BodyBuilders?
    Πρόσφατα αποφάσισα λόγω κυρίως της εργασίας μου, να ασχοληθώ με τα συμπληρώματα.

όλοι ξέρουμε ότι η κορυφή του είδους είναι το body building αυτού του επιπέδου:

Πως γίνεται η κρίση?
    Τι είναι τα γεμίσματα και τα νερά?

Ευχαριστώ
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

2. 18-10-13 16:42 #2
    Προεπιλογή
    Είναι κανείς εδω?
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

3. 18-10-13 17:00 #3
    Προεπιλογή
    Πως γινεται η κριση;

Μυικη μαζα ,σχημα ,ογκος ,γραμμωση , ''δουλεμα'', φρεσκαδα ,προσδιορισμος ,αισθητικη ,αδυνατα σημεια ,δυνατα σημεια.
    Ολα αυτα τα βαζουν σε εναν κουβα κ βγαζουν εναν μεσο ορο.
    Αναλογα οι κριτες θα δωσουν περισσοτερο περισσοτερο βαρος κ ποντους συμφωνα με την κριση τους εκει που νομιζουν.
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

4. 18-10-13 22:15 #4
    Το avatar του χρήστη Gorillas

Περ.
    Espoo-Finland
    Προεπιλογή
    Γιατί δεν κερδίζει πάντα ο καλύτερος...

Από Κριτή Αγγλίας

Scott Hercs Gym Horton
    I don't want to spoil the British Finals for anyone,it is a great weekend, a weekend I enjoyed for many many years catching up with many many friends I went for many years as a spectator,I was even up there in my pants once.As some of you may know I was on the executive committee and one year judged just about every UKBFF comp in the UK with my mucker Karlboro.A few years ago after day one of the British Finals pre judging on the Saturday all the judges were called together and told to change their placing and decision for the next day because one person did not like it in particular the position of one man ,a great bodybuilder ! even though he was not in the auditorium and had his facts completely wrong.I was disgusted and horrified and spoke out in my inimitable way and said to the judges don't you dare change your minds.The next day before the results got to the end of the table I took the papers and went through them to everybodies screams and cry's of your not allowed to do that. I remember saying I'm Scott Horton and I can do what I want,I don't just put a blazer on now and again this is what I do I'm in the muscle business ! I saw who had changed their results.That was the day I turned my back and walked away,on the day such was the power of my personality that the results remained as they were on Saturday.That's what happened and that is wrong so desperately tragically wrong, so who do I think will win this weekend ? I have no idea.When I judge and my judges judge the best man wins.End of

So I don't speak with forked tongue and it's not personal just scandalous so when the very same people start to cause trouble for me,look out because knowledge is power and I'm full of it.

Για να γίνονται αυτά Αγγλία σκέψου τι γίνεται αλλού...
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Gorillas : 18-10-13 στις 22:19
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

5. 22-10-13 18:24 #5
    Προεπιλογή
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Gorillas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Γιατί δεν κερδίζει πάντα ο καλύτερος...

Από Κριτή Αγγλίας

Scott Hercs Gym Horton
    I don't want to spoil the British Finals for anyone,it is a great weekend, a weekend I enjoyed for many many years catching up with many many friends I went for many years as a spectator,I was even up there in my pants once.As some of you may know I was on the executive committee and one year judged just about every UKBFF comp in the UK with my mucker Karlboro.A few years ago after day one of the British Finals pre judging on the Saturday all the judges were called together and told to change their placing and decision for the next day because one person did not like it in particular the position of one man ,a great bodybuilder ! even though he was not in the auditorium and had his facts completely wrong.I was disgusted and horrified and spoke out in my inimitable way and said to the judges don't you dare change your minds.The next day before the results got to the end of the table I took the papers and went through them to everybodies screams and cry's of your not allowed to do that. I remember saying I'm Scott Horton and I can do what I want,I don't just put a blazer on now and again this is what I do I'm in the muscle business ! I saw who had changed their results.That was the day I turned my back and walked away,on the day such was the power of my personality that the results remained as they were on Saturday.That's what happened and that is wrong so desperately tragically wrong, so who do I think will win this weekend ? I have no idea.When I judge and my judges judge the best man wins.End of

So I don't speak with forked tongue and it's not personal just scandalous so when the very same people start to cause trouble for me,look out because knowledge is power and I'm full of it.

Για να γίνονται αυτά Αγγλία σκέψου τι γίνεται αλλού...
    καλό το ανάγνωσμα, αλλά εξακολουθώ να έχω τις ίδιες απορίες...
    Απάντηση με παράθεση